Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Riley sees SoCal

Jess got Riley some sweet sunglasses (babiators)

Riley visits Venice for the first and last time
Hanging out in her swing (not sure what is going on with her hair)



One of my good friends and roommates from Gordon, Jessica Joss, came out to visit this last weekend. It was such a gift to have her here especially because Peter was gone and I might of gone crazy by myself. We have a perfect visit & mini reunion. I am so thankful for her giving, loving spirit. She is a beautiful mother of a girl and I gleaned so much from her. Thanks Jess!!! Elizabeth Lascaze, Jess, Riley & I went on a few trips around socal and here are some pics from her phone. Jess & Liz rented a tandem bike and Riley and I followed behind in my rollerblades and jogging stroller. It was epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment