Thursday, May 23, 2013

Visiting Mor Mor @ 10 months old

Riley and I jumped on a plane and went to visit Mor Mor in Colorado. We had a blast. Riley does not like to be on a plane very much but we finally arrived. I was able to go shopping with my mom which is always a treat because we live so far away. Also, I was able to see my friend from high school, Kristen, and her beautiful family of 6. We met them at the park and had a little play date. I was also able to go to my moms bible study and see the beautiful women at her table. So great to see such an amazing community that she has and they have only been living there 5 years. Since my mom broke her leg the women around her have provided her with meals and cleaning. Such a testimony of what a community can be and the service of Christ. We also were able to hang out with Howard's daughter Nycole & husband Chris and their beautiful little girls (and one on the way). The girls kept Riley busy and she loved it. Mom and I also visited Idaho Springs and enjoyed the mountains in the gorgeous state she lives in.
happy to be with Mor Mor

Riley loves the Shermans

Seeing my friend Kristen from high school and her daugher

Playing in the backyard

Hanging with Nycole and her beautiful girls

Wheeling around the house

Having a mountain pie in Idaho Springs
laughing with mor mor

No comments:

Post a Comment