Riley had a happy surprise visit from her Grandpa Craig (Guinta- since she has two). Unfortunately I did not get a picture but it was such a blessing to have him out here. Riley was able to hang out with him at church and I heard he took her for a walk around town. We can't wait to be with the whole family in less than two months:) So I was a little too lazy to get her a costume so throughout the day her costume evolved from a ballerina to a bunny. (my sister had a zoodie laying around)
 |
| Riley matching her Aunt Stephanie |
 |
| A day at the park with my beautiful girl |
 |
| Riley Kajsa and Carlee Kajsa |
 |
| St. Francis, Rosie the Riveter, & Our Bunny Ballerina |
 |
| Riley & Charlotte---LOVE IT |
\
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete