Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Riley's First Trip: Colorado

So...since my mom was here 2 weeks BEFORE Miss Riley Ri decided to come out, we decided to visit her before I went back to work. I guess I wasn't thinking when I booked the ticket that I would be traveling with a baby (and crying baby no less). The plane flight out was an answer to prayer...we sat next to this amazing couple from minneapolis who comforted me the whole time since she has grandkids of her own (and a Mor-Mor no less). We made it to cooler weather (yah) and spent a perfect week with my Mom and Howard in Colorado. Check out the moving spit up:) Mom looks great though.









































We took Riley to get some winter clothes and she went to her first football game (go Valor!). I saw one of my friends from High School, Kristen, who's husband is the Athletic Director. We also went to an apple farm and went for a hay ride. Then I met up with Kristen, Rod, Jeff & Shannon and went out on the town and left Riley with my mom (who is an amazing babysitter--I wish she was closer:(.. )  Riley definitely slept better and seemed happier (not sure if it was the weather or seeing mor mor). It was such a great trip and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful mom to aspire to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment