Saturday, February 16, 2013

I can't believe she is 7 months old....





Her first time in the swings with dad:)
At the beach by our house with her cousins
Nose Curl at the park...so cute
So Miss Riley Ri is 7 months. I don't know where the time went. She started army crawling around 5.5 months and then at 6 months she started crawling like crazy. She is MOBILE! AHHHH. I promised Laura a video so check it out. Also I put some pics of some places we have been. She is such a happy baby (as long as she has slept and has been fed). We are having so much fun with her and she is developing such a little personality. Definitely strong willed, active, playful, happy baby. It is so much fun to watch her grow.

In Corona Del Mar

2 comments:

  1. AHAHA I love the nose curl picture...it is definitely going to be my new computer background at work! Love that she is wearing the outfits and boots I got her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! many of her outfits supplied by you----love them.

      Delete