Dear Riley Ri,
You are 8 months already. I love you to pieces. It has been so fun watching you look at the world. You have such a contagious smile and I love in the morning when you are fake crying in your crib you start smiling and pumping your hands in the air with joy. It makes me love waking up for the day---even if it is 6am. You don't like to be held or snuggle but instead you enjoy watching the world and crawling everywhere. You are pulling yourself up on everything and love opening and shutting doors, even if your fingers are in them. Your cousins absolutely love you and try to put you on their skateboards and try to play ball. You are already learning how to be tough. I am having so much fun with you and love watching you grow. - YOUR MOM
If you didn't know....WE MOVED!! Please email me for the address if you need it. We are loving it and it is perfect for us. Riley has her own room:)
Our Future Musician
| You love hanging out with your friend Charlotte:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment